94 accord...overhaul

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMchic

Just looking for some suggestions. I have a 94 Accord LX (AUTO..and keeping it that way) with F22 engine. I either want to swap out to H22 -OR- overhaul the F22....If I do the overhaul, what should I put in, as far as performance?? Already have simple add ons (headers, cold air intake and performance fuel pump) Suggestions guyz ????

just swap an H22 in there. cold air/header/exhuast.....done! oh yeah.......long time no see!

yeah cold air header exhuast

My suggestion would be to swap in an H22 and H22 tranny. There's no point in building your F22 if you're going to keep it automatic. The transmission will break. The H22 auto tranny is at least designed for performance and will be a bit beefier then the F22 slush-box...

Thanks BRUTAL..I'll look into an engine/tranny....now as far as modifications to the H22, any suggestions?

It depends on how much you want to spend. There are some great headers out there for the H22 that actually produce very good power gains, but they're definitely NOT cheap. If you're interested, look into a Rage, an RMF, or an SMSP header...

Back