94 accord parts or whole!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robbyho21

94 accord has bad head only 120k on it!! looking to part it out or sell as a whole near binghamton, ny.

right here... there not well and its winter and -10 deg. so......

car is also covered in mud from being towed out of my friends back yard a few months ago. interior is half tore apart but mostly all there inside the car i think, if you need anything let me know!!

Attachments

• 000_0026.jpg
    000_0026.jpg
    821.2 KB · Views: 139
  • 000_0027.jpg
    000_0027.jpg
    775.7 KB · Views: 141
  • 000_0028.jpg
    000_0028.jpg
    914.1 KB · Views: 154
trans is good. only prob on the body is some surface rust on the pass. side rear wheel well, if your interested i can get a pic of it. i planned on swapping the engine and using it for a daily but i had to get a motor for my civic and i got a kid on the way so i dont have anymore money to put into this. the pass. air bag is missing also, my friend i got it from drove to the city and some pieces were stolen out but he replaced most but not that. its an awesome parts car to fix a wrecked one or if you had the ambition to get it going again.

right here... there not well and its winter and -10 deg. so......

car is also covered in mud from being towed out of my friends back yard a few months ago. interior is half tore apart but mostly all there inside the car i think, if you need anything let me know!!

I live in corning. Youre only asking 350?

Back