94 accord with ls swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

robert95348

accordracin
hey how is everyone doin out there I am new to this fourm,
I have a 94 accord lx that had a h22 swap I burned my vtec out a few months ago so i am back to stock, i have a ls non v-tec sittin around i was wondering if i could swap the ls into my accord an if so wat would be the pros and cons i have yet to see it but i have only heard of it done wat do you guys thank

the ls motor doesnt have enough torque to get the accord moving. imo the ls in the accord would be slower than the f22. you would have to make your own mounts because there isnt a company that makes mounts for this swap (to my knowledge).

so what is wrong with the h22. what do you mean you "burned your vtec"

I ment that i burned out the motor I was on my way back from san fransisco an my water pump went out didnt give me any signs till I started loosin power, I replaced the head gasket resurfaced the head got it running again but the damage was so bad that after about a month piston 1 an 3 started slapping an it was burning and throughin oil.
one other question i got was on my buddies was tellin me to do a frankinstine motor add the h22 head on my f22 block because the f22 block has better sleeves, i have never seen it but heard of it do anyone know how to do that and if it will really work as good as they say.
the other thing is someone gave me a 86 accord hatch i was gonna junk it because i have no use for it with it they had a b20a1 that the guy was gonna try to install but he said that he had no time not would that be somethin that i should try in my free time or go with my first though a junk it because i know nothin bout 90 an below honda swaps but some people tell me it would be very interesting to see but i feel it a waste of time, wat yall thank

Last edited:
that frank motor is only good for a turbo and about that accord hatch is it a 5spd and is the body in good shape and do you wont to sell it

the body is in excellent shape about 95% flawless the but the interior is shot need new front an rear seats here are a few pic it is a 5 spd but it is a shell no
motor or trans. are you also interested in the b20a1? i have the complete swap engine, trans, wire harrness, ecu, everything excepts the axels
4dzggsw.jpg

359fez9.jpg

2wqhmif.jpg

2e2driv.jpg

Last edited:
damn i just relised you was in cali thats a hell of a ways from alabama,,but i like the car i would buy it but only if the price was right and i could get it here cheap

shit i just git a price online and the lowest was 800 bucks so it dont look like i can get it unless you can bring it to me for 550 bucks total lol

Back