94 accort tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lowassaccord

My 94 accord automatic tranny just went out and i need to figure out which way is the cheapest way to go. 1.) swap, 2.) rebuild, 3.) swap for 5 speed, 4.) any other ideas comments or anything that can help me out. thanks

i had a tranny go out in my talon a while ago... it was cheaper for me to just get it rebuilt. i wantedto do the 5 speed swap, but it isnt really worth all the trouble, and if you can find a tranny in a junkyard, you have to be weary. its kinda a deal where you get what you pay for

EBAY. I paid $302 to the door for a H22A LSD automatic tranny. Better gearing, LSD, cheap. Straight over swap would be cheapest. The mentioned tranny is a straight over swap also.

Autos that will work: H22 92-96 JDM(shortest gearing), F22 90-97(Longest Gearing), H23 92-96(in-between).

Ideas <_< , swap in an H22A yo!! :D

how sure are you that i can swap my f22 tranny(assuming thats what i have since its f22 engine) for an h23 or h22? and thanks for your help

Ill second him on the fact h22 transmissions will fit F22 engines. I will support this claim by saying teh F22 and H22 are essentially the same tranny bolt patttern.

Back