1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 civic coupe

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by civicracer10, Jun 16, 2008.

1. civicracer10

civicracer10 New Member

i wanted to know every integra part that will fit into a 94 civic coupe.... i wanna know if theres any way i can fit the cluster from a 94-01 integra... and i heard that i can get the dash out of a 94-01 integra in to a 94 civic

let me know any parts from integra to 94 civic thanks

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Tons of parts from the DC chassis will fit on an EG chassis. Do you really think anyone's going to take the time to type out a complete list for you? Do some searching, this has been covered many times on the Internet.

Also, yes, you can make the dash fit. But why would you want to? It's a Civic, not an Integra. If you want an Integra, then buy an Integra. Stuff like dash swaps are stupid and pointless in my opinion...

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

and half the time are hackjobs that look like shit

4. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

I do like the look of the Integra front end on the Civic though.

5. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron. VIP

:werd::withstupid:

I do kinda like the look of the Integra front enfd on the Civic though. I have a CRX dsah im my EF hatch and it looks good and isnt hacked.

6. 94H_Ex

94H_Ex Under employed

the Crx and EF civic switch parts like their meant to be. and integra and a Eg civic are alittle more diffrent. most times when you see integra parts to the Eg civic. it will look hacked. thats what he's getting at. the integra disc brakes as far as i know will fit. to replace your drums in the back its worth the fun. And theirs a certain type and year that the hubs on the front that fit both integra and civic Cv axle splines. i have the swap on my coupe.

I have heard as well that the integra front clip will fit. but its a fun amount of fab time. of course. seats bolt up. but thats about it. really. theres not much reason to swap alot off an integra into your civic.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted