94 civic cx exhaust help!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

polcivic94

Im doin my first motor swap on my 94 civic hatch. Im swappin it with a b18. I need an exhaust but i have one question.

Do i use an integra exhaust, or a civic exhaust?

I think civic because the integra wouldnt fit under the body correctly, right?

Well I don't think you can use the integra exhaust as this body style is different in every way. Get an exhaust for a hatch back Civic. Did you get a downpipe with the headers on the B18? You might need to fabricate something to connect the downpipe to the exhaust if the system you are using wont match up. Find out the inner diameter of the headers/downpipe and get one that will match up. This will make things easy. Hope this helps

Ic3

use an integra header or exhaust manifold from any l/s engine, then use your stock catylitic converter and a civic hatch exhaust system, preferably an aftermarket. An integra exhaust system will NOT FIT under the car
Here in NY there is no smog, so we just run headers with an aftermarket system for a Cx, that way the cat is eliminated too ;)

exhaust hlep

Thanx a lot guys. The guy I was suppose to buy my b18 from ended up sellin it two days b4 I was able to check it out. o well, I guess I just have to keep looking!

Back