94 Civic DX engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Scorpin

Alright guys, I will search more into this later, but I'm at work right now, and don't have alot of time. I bought a 94 Civic DX from a friend of mine with 240k on it, and it's an old engine, and I've already had to replace the head gasket. I was thinking about swapping out the engine with exact replacement. but remembered I have a B18B1 or A1 can't remember which right now. out a 91 integra I had, but I sold the car but the guy didn't want the engine. So now I'm thinking about dropping that into the civic. but I need to threw links, word of mouth, ect, is what exactly do I need to get for it, if anything, and will the stock tranny bolt right up with it. Oh this engine is out of an LS.

Thanks
Scorp.

if all you have is the engine then you will need to get a b-series tranny because your d-series will not work.

yerp have to get a new tranny your lucky i want a 92-94 hb and i cant find one at a cheape price

along with tranny you will need mounts, axles, and maybe some brackets. if you can find a rear ended car, rape it for parts

Back