1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 civic ex coupe for sale

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by 90htchbck, Apr 22, 2007.

1. 90htchbck

90htchbck New Member

i have a blue 94 civic 2dr ex for sale CLEAN TITLE with a fresh b20b and gsr tranny swap, the swap is fresh so...guessing the ending has less than 50k on it and the tranny had been rebuilt recently. drivers side door window gets stuck sometimes i think it needs a regulator or something...all gauges and windows/mirrors work. body is pretty clean except for the two doors have dings and the hood has a dent, looks like someone left a tool under the hood or a part flew off. Interior is ok, seats out of a 2000 civic, missing the glovebox and the door handle covers, no carpet, no ac, no power steering, adjustable coilovers all the way around along with disc brakes, stock "donout" rims, paint is in fair condition, not the best paint job out there but looks decent, car needs the correct ecu, has a ecu for an automatic car, needs a crv or ls ecu. Newer front end suspension (axles, control arm bushings, coilovers) I need to sell it ASAP or possible trade..i'm hoping to get around...$3,600 out of it...just want my money back that i put in it., located in la county, CA

2. 90htchbck

90htchbck New Member

pics

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

4. eknoz

eknoz New Member

where do you live?

5. slims4civic

slims4civic New Member

Dude, I'm actually pretty interested! I live in socal ( OC ) and would like to see more. Could you post higher resolution pics?

Thanks, hope to see more soon!

~brian

Last edited: May 15, 2007
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted