WI 94 civic ex coupe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civickid92

great running car..... it is an automatic.....has 160k on it.......has after market exhaust and 15 inch rota rims on it....black on black.....has some rust on doors....previous owner musta been in a lil fender bender cause the bumper has been painted....and there is some bondo on the drivers door and rear quarter that is flaking....has new tires...new timing belt...new headgasket...new water pump...new radiator.....interiors is very clean... heres a pic.....id like to get like 2200 bucks....make an reasonable offer.....great car...very reliable....reason for selling is i need money to put twards a plow truck... i am loctaed in madison wisconsin.... best way to ahold of me is email letitsnow87@yahoo.com

Attachments

• honda2.JPG
    honda2.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 10,051
yeah so big deal.....its not like your gonna go all street race with this car....good solid reliable car...oh no its not a stick big deal

No offence if ya put it up for maybe $1500 someone mite be intrested... but just my opion other then that Good Luck with the sale

Back