94 civic ex gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jdm94ex

well i might have to sell my car but i dont know what its worth

ive got a 94 civic ex gettin prepped for a jdm gsr swap with around 45k he told me it had lsd but i wont know untill installed
the chassis had around 150 160 k on it, its primer black with full body kit
normal honda rust above wheel well few dents nothing major
i just bought a full gsr swap off a kid who purchased it form hmotorsonline
no power steering or ac(still have everything for power steering)
new clutch
new radiator
new fender not yet installed
gunmetal crx si rims
coilovers
new black headlights and corner markers
brand new hood
new windsheild and sunroof
black interior is mint
00 black gsr leather seats
type r shift knob
full magnaflow exhaust and stock gsr rear section(not installed)
highflow cat
aem v2
gsr intake manifold drilled for direct port(ported)
dc sports 4 2 1
nos nitrous setup never installed older setup
piaa headlight bulbs
stock black seats mint condition
upper front and rear strut bars
brand new never installed ichiban rear bumper diffuser
also have a set of 17" rims unknown of make and dropzone struts and coilovers on the way
great project car

i need to get my life togeather and stay out of trouble and this car has got me into most of it i just want to sell it for enough to pay the loan off and maybe buy a truck or something

what do you guys think its worth with out seein it and the mods i have done and the parts i have for it???

o yea forgotto mention the motor is gettin put in at a local dealership by a 5 star mechanic. payin 400 just to have it put in

i just want the thing gone im sick of payin for it when i dont have a lisence to even drive it, so she might be up[ for sale if i can sell it for enough to pay the loan off and find a cheap truck or car

What shape is the body in? Do you have pictures? You can't ever expect to get back close to what you paided for cars. It sucks, but its life. To give you a ballpark anywhere from 3500 - 5500.

i dont have any pics yet im waitin till its all back togeather im orderin the widebody kit and black widow spoiler this week so the after there on the body will be pretty good. i know i wont get nearly the amount i have into it out of it but i just want to pay it off and move on

forgot to mention has flip flop trunk fields rear buddy club front and sides(pretty much brand new)

i drove the car the gsr was in and ran strong the kid only put 37 miles on it before i bought it

Back