94 civic ex shell *** SOCAL***

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

02spoon

up for sale a white 94 civic ex coupe shell. It has 98 prelude front seats
body is in good condition except for a dent on the front right fender
$900
Also I have a B18B engine and tranny. add another $450.00 if you buy the shell
Thaks 1350.00 for both
I live in Riverside county.
email me for pics
02spoon@verizonmail.com

Is this a rolling chassis or what? and how complete is the motor and stuff. I might be up to buying it soon because my financial aid will be coming. how quick do you need to get rid of this, and willing to trade for anything?

if you can, send some pics to senate_9427@hotmail.com

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jan 7 2005, 03:03 AM
Is this a rolling chassis or what? and how complete is the motor and stuff. I might be up to buying it soon because my financial aid will be coming. how quick do you need to get rid of this, and willing to trade for anything?

[post=442448]Quoted post[/post]​

Ill send pictures soon so you can see
Motor is almost complete you see in the pics

Originally posted by 02spoon+Jan 7 2005, 07:32 PM-->
senate_9427
@Jan 7 2005, 03:03 AM
Is this a rolling chassis or what? and how complete is the motor and stuff.  I might be up  to buying it soon because my financial aid will be coming. how quick do you need to get rid of this, and willing to trade for anything?

[post=442448]Quoted post[/post]​

Ill send pictures soon so you can see
Motor is almost complete you see in the pics
[post=442727]Quoted post[/post]​

hey bud where are you located exactly? im in Rubidoux how far are you from me? can i come check it out for myself this weekend?

sure yeah sunday would work, where out in mo val? any interet in trading for a crx? :D just a thought

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 7 2005, 07:09 PM
sure yeah sunday would work, where out in mo val?  any interet in trading for a crx? :D  just a thought
[post=442821]Quoted post[/post]​

What year CRX
What model?
What condition is it in email me for Directoins

I really wish I lived in CA. I would snatch that up real quick. If you want to part out it out, I'll buy the trans, let me know.

Originally posted by 02spoon+Jan 8 2005, 12:55 AM-->
@Jan 7 2005, 07:09 PM
sure yeah sunday would work, where out in mo val?  any interet in trading for a crx? :D  just a thought
[post=442821]Quoted post[/post]​

What year CRX
What model?
What condition is it in email me for Directoins
[post=442850]Quoted post[/post]​

i have a 90 hf bone stock thats never had any of the wiring messed with.
body is straight but needs paint, i replaced the driver side door and fender cuz some dick backed into it the doors black and the fender is primered, the whole car is red but hey maacos cheap haha. it needs a throwout bearing i think for the trans, cuz its making noise after the clutch was put in it. it has intake and exhaust but still passes emissions perfectly. the interior is pretty much all there, it dosent have the little divider panel, but ive been searchin for one for a while now. it has a nice head unit in it, upgraded door and rear speakers, short shifter. the driver seat has a rip in the bolster just like every honda haha the passenger has a small tear but nto to bad. the car really drives great everything works smooth and she rides freakin awesome, proabably the best untouched one around here, take one look under the hood and you know its been taken care of.

i also have a 91 rex with an ls swap in it with a ys1 trans act clutch and all that jazz skunk 2 shifter and knob different steering wheel. im in the middle of doing a wiring swap on it, it was a dx but im converting it to an hf just for the simplicity of the wiring pinout on the hf model. shes dropped on coilovers low and has these badass old school tuner rims, she needs paint also but shit this thing as is makes everyone look its got something catchy to it.
well lemme know what you think ok

later
ryan

hmm looks pretty rough buddy, does the car have a motor in it now? i mean is it driveable cuz that is the real question to me

Originally posted by ryangt@Jan 9 2005, 01:16 PM
hmm looks pretty rough buddy, does the car have a motor in it now? i mean is it driveable cuz that is the real question to me
[post=443415]Quoted post[/post]​

Car as is in the pics

Car is not running the motor is not installed

Back