94 Civic ex speed upgrades that are not too much on the wallet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdavis2381

I have a 94 civic ex that is mostly stock but I have flowtech ceramic headers and an AEM short ram intake, I also have a short shifter and flowmaster exhaust. I'm looking to speed it up a little for not too much. What else could I throw on it. If you can provide links that would be nice. Also any ideas on what type of suspension that I could get that I don't feel every little bump in the road could I get?

well the next cheapest thing would be to spray it. then after that next in line would be turbo. but thats about it. your not really gona get it to go any faster just by putting more bolt ons in it.as far as a good ride a true coilover setup will give you what your looking for, at the cost of around 600 bucks.

werd I might disagree with the coil over thing. I wouldn't buy them mostly because of where i live and i dont need to tune my suspension that much. but your going to get pros and cons with both mostly money

High compression pistons,for the money versus power,as long as you want to stay naturally asperated.But also remember that " when you get the go, you will need the whoa " and will need some 13 inch rotors with 4 piston calipers.That is ,if you want to be able to stop when you need to,not want to.

Back