1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 Civic For Sale 5 Speed

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by trbo823, May 30, 2003.

1. trbo823

trbo823 Member

selling a 94 civic ex coupe with 177k miles...clean title...the car is clean in and out...selling the whole car without the motor...im not really sure how much a 94 civic ex coupe sells for with out a motor..car is lowered and is wired up for sound system and it comes with carbon fiber hood...so im just putting up a asking price of $3500 obo...or will trade for another honda or car...
    email me for pix and vin number..the pix i have is too big to post on the site..

SO THAT THERE IS NO CONFUSION...THE CAR IS COMPLETE WITH FULL INTERIOR AND THE BODY IS COMPLETE ALSO..NOTHING IS MISSING ON THE BODY AND INTERIOR...BODY AND INTERIOR ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION...IT ONLY NEEDS A MOTOR SWAP..MOTOR,TRANNY,AXLES,ETC....

i also have a complete 96 ls swap...make offer.. or will sell with the car UNISTALLED....for $4000

WILL NOT PART OUT...

located in los angeles,ca..thanks

SERIOUS INQUIRY ONLY PLEASE...NEED TO SELL ASAP...THANKS

2. sohcslammer

sohcslammer Senior Member

Dude, I'll take it if it's still for sale and you can drop the price a little.... Got any pics?

3. trbo823

trbo823 Member

car is sold..thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted