94 civic front end conversion. (please help)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94VTecCiv28

so on friday night. i hit a deer. swerving to miss it i drove into the deer and into a four foot deep ditch. the car was completely on its side. i need a new hood ( destroyed my new CF hood) fender, bumper, and both headlights. this has probably been asked a million times. and i found SOME info on this site that helps. but i need a straight answer (not "oh dont do that it will look stupid") i know what it will look like and i like it. but what will i need to do and how much work will it be to put 2000 civic hood. headlights, bumper and grill onto my 94 civic? i will be buying aftermarket halo headlights. and all other parts will be new (insurance money is great:D)so how much cutting and welding will be involved? and how much work will this take?

"and i found SOME info on this site that helps. but i need a straight answer (not "oh dont do that it will look stupid")".....

you will obviously need hood,bumper,bumper support,fenders,fender liners and such,but you will also need to use the radiator support as well..this involves cutting it out,goodluck...you say you know what its going to look like,but unless you have time,patience and skill,its going to look like shit,i can guarantee the body lines will not match up,the gaps will be way off,and this will cause more poblems,but he go for it

believe me im no noob to cars and body work. i turned a 93 ford festiva into a mini pickup truck. and have rebuilt and sold off MANY cars. this is going to be my winter project. and believe me im going to take my sweet time and it will NOT look like shit. i just needed info such as what you just gave me about the core-support. i figured you would need it being that the new headlights are HUGE. Thanks a bunch.

Back