94 civic hatch b16a2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crayzrooster

well here it goes , I have a civic hatch with a b16a2 swap tranny also (s4c)it runs shifts great i like the car but i have two eg hatches and was thinkin of gettin rid of this one i would rather trade then sell it because it is my daily driver .I would like to trade for a Integra of some sort but it would have to be VTEC ,I cant go with out vtec its the best thing since sliced bread,now the car is lowered on no name coilovers and tokico blue struts and shocks it has at the moment fat fives with decent tread on the tires ,it also has a XTD stage 3 clutch and a 9lbs flywheel it pulls pretty good for a b16 ,a one piece header ,2 inch custom exaust and a magna flow muffler ,its not real loud ,sounds o.k.,black leather front seats,front and rear strut bars ,slotted rotors on the front ,front and rear lips,and some kind of side skirts ,the ecu is chipped vtec at 4800,redline at 8300 ,no speed limiter and doesnt look for a knock senser,civic type r shift knob ,no power steering or ac.Like i said i would rather trade then sell but would for the right price ,also the moldings are shaved on the sides ,just would like to se whats out there ,all trades considered ,the car is in martinsburg , west virginia,thanks for lookin I tryed to get pics up but cant but they are in my profile its the black and white hatch,sorry

Last edited:
civic

well here it goes , I have a civic hatch with a b16a2 swap tranny also (s4c)it runs shifts great i like the car but i have two eg hatches and was thinkin of gettin rid of this one i would rather trade then sell it because it is my daily driver .I would like to trade for a Integra of some sort but it would have to be VTEC ,I cant go with out vtec its the best thing since sliced bread,now the car is lowered on no name coilovers and tokico blue struts and shocks it has at the moment fat fives with decent tread on the tires ,it also has a XTD stage 3 clutch and a 9lbs flywheel it pulls pretty good for a b16 ,a one piece header ,2 inch custom exaust and a magna flow muffler ,its not real loud ,sounds o.k.,black leather front seats,front and rear strut bars ,slotted rotors on the front ,front and rear lips,and some kind of side skirts ,the ecu is chipped vtec at 4800,redline at 8300 ,no speed limiter and doesnt look for a knock senser,civic type r shift knob ,no power steering or ac.Like i said i would rather trade then sell but would for the right price ,also the moldings are shaved on the sides ,just would like to se whats out there ,all trades considered ,the car is in martinsburg , west virginia,thanks for lookin I tryed to get pics up but cant but they are in my profile its the black and white hatch,sorry

i got a 94 rhd civic b16 call me at 901-503-2618

Back