94 civic idle problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hellbert

its my bros car. he told me he did a auto to manual swap and changed the ECU. but the motor did it in the other car. the ECU throws codes for all the sensors on the throttle body (so he says...) he changed them...and it still does it. i was told they need adjusting. im going to go out and see if i can get them straight today. is there anything else i should check?

Originally posted by Hellbert@Oct 31 2004, 12:44 PM
its my bros car. he told me he did a auto to manual swap and changed the ECU. but the motor did it in the other car. the ECU throws codes for all the sensors on the throttle body (so he says...) he changed them...and it still does it. i was told they need adjusting. im going to go out and see if i can get them straight today. is there anything else i should check?
[post=409823]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Man ,, we need more info here...... :D

he says when its idling it will surge from idle to 12-1500 rpms and back in about 2-3 seconds. it only does it at idle though, once you give it gas it quits. you might also want to know that its a D16 haha i read over my first post and realized i didnt say a whole lot as to what it was doing or anything so...

Back