94 Civic Si With B18c Jdm Engine?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Civic98HB

Look I am getting B18C JDM engine and probably DCsports headers or anyother headers that are better than DSsports, and Greddy exaust catback.
But I am scared because I dont know if the pipes will fit without welding or cutting.
If anyone did this swap or any other swaps that were with B's engines please tell me how did the exaust pipes fitted ?
Thanks

go custom exhaust and you wont have to worry, think greddy probably sells just the rear of the exhaust if your worried about still having the greddy muffler (some companies like tanabe sell just the rear portions)

-running just a custom 3" mandrel bent piping w/ Tusudo CF muffler, -bout $300 at the shop near me, however i knew the kid working there at the time, only paid $80 for the muffler/piping/labor-(welding)...the mufflers themselfs were being sold at like $110 i think, we did it on sunday when the shop was closed and he never charged me for the piping so all in all i recieved a custom exhaust with mandrel bent piping (expensive shit) :p

-good to have hook-ups!

My cuzz did this swap into a 92 ex 4dr. He got a DC 4-1 header for a GSR. Ran into problems, header was like about 4" or so short of the converter. He had to go to the muffler shop for an extension. Cut, extended and welded his B pipe to make it fit. My friends keep on saying get a LS header and everything will bolt up without any custom work needed. Haven't seen or tried this route yet though. :)

My cuzz

alright, thats like the third time in this post about your cuzzin, it's gettin bored here. why don't you start giving advice from your perspective.

ok newbies, does someone need to come over there and separate you guys.

seriously though, buy just the axle-back(i don't think Greddy sells it) and have the piping done custom at the muffler shop.

My cuzz

alright, thats like the third time in this post about your cuzzin, it's gettin bored here. why don't you start giving advice from your perspective.
Hey, these advised are from my perspective! He bought the car, he bought the engine, I did the swap, I did the tunning. I'm just try'n to say that it wasn't my car but I did the work OK. Don't hate if you gots no one to help you. :angry:

I tell from experience, not from theory or down the grape vine.

check out the top of the classfieds forum.. there are cusotm mendrel bent exhausts for sale at great prices.

Go to the shop and get it custome done, and please don't get crush bent, get the mandrel bent.

Milan

Back