1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 Coupe EX Build Question

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by KLuTcHwuN, Jun 30, 2009.

1. KLuTcHwuN

KLuTcHwuN New Member

Ok so I have a 94 EX Coupe with the D16Z6 with 230k on it. I also have a auto tranny. I have about 4-6 Grand for the motor and accessories and want to know if anyone has any input on what i should do. I want a turbo and possible Nitrous but i heard that you can't use nos if u have a turbo so you have to use theN-tercooler Air Cooler. I want a good nice and fast car, but I don't plan to race it on a everyday bases. Probably just a toy for me, but at the same time I want a Mustang killer. So if anyone could help me out on what Mechanically i should do to it that would be amazing. Engine swaps are fine for me, also i am converting it to a manual tranny. Thanks, im just looking for what you would do with 4-6 grand in my position. I already have other money set aside for Visual and Safety. Thanks.

2. eg'sforlife

eg'sforlife New Member

with that much money your best bet is a gsr swap

3. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

sell your car for $2000.

use $5000 to get a swapped or pre-turbo'd car. you will spend a shitload to get what you are looking. just get something built already.

4. KLuTcHwuN

KLuTcHwuN New Member

Any suggestions?

5. 95b16coupe

95b16coupe New Member

gsr swapped coupes and hatchbacks are a dime a dozen. check on craigslist and ebay.

it will cost you $4,000 minimum to get a swap and manual conversion. then your car will still only be worth $4,000.

save $2-$3k and buy something already built up.

6. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

I'd recomend looking around, I know a freind the other day just sold his 93 CX hatch with H22 RedTop type S in it for 5k and it was a nice car, JDM city has some nice rides if u are in the mid west at all

7. civic DohcVtec ex

civic DohcVtec ex New Member

gsr swap. if you want turbo do an ls turbo. if you want a fast sohc, put dohc zc pistons in your z6. theres lots of neat stuff you can do with your budget. :D

8. EP3Hatch1987

EP3Hatch1987 Meeeeooowww!!!!!

I would juss go all motor type-R f&$k it...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted