94' CX Hatch for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PROjektRWD

94' CX Hatch for sale. It's stock with 90k and cold A/C as its only option. The body is in excellebt condition, NO DENTS or body damage! Just look at the pics to see the condition. I bought this car from a pilot in FLA and drove it back to SA, Tx. where it sits now...Its been a great car but the head gasket has recently blown and i can't afford to fix the car and pay for my new bike also...So basically the car is dead weight right now. Im asking $2500 simply because it is hard to find a body in this good of condition and it also has A/C that most people want and no power steering that robs power from you that most people dont want. The pics speak for themselves. I am very negotiable so just hit me up with any questions you might have...Trades are accepted and am also willing to sell my bike (02' CBRf4i) and ill keep my hatch...whatever anyone wants to do. The bike has a full factory warranty and just had 2nd oil change done at 1000miles, first at 500. The bike will go for $7000 and would come with a cover and helmet, negotiations MIGHT be accepted for the bike. Any questions my email is sikboy6911@aol.com
Also if anybody needs any parts or swaps for there cars visit my site at Hondahopup

REAR
INTERIOR
FRONT
DRIVside
PASSside

Back