94 d series tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic auto parts

i also have a fuel pump for a 89-91 civic hb
duel point injection system 89-91 hb
d15b1 block with bottom end pick up only 89-91 hb
h22 shift cables
1994 cx hb front springs and shocks
brake clutch and gas assembly 89-91 hb
dash 89-91 hb
clutch cable 89-91 hb
steerin wheel with shaft 98-91hb
all the heater core and blower motor 89-91 hb

I got ya beat, the dx tranny been there for 1 year and like 4 months, tried giving it away, no one would take it. I had another d series tranny that I got rid of during spring cleaning trash pick up, that's the only way I've been able to get rid of them without having to pay something.

Good luck getting rid of it, even if you put it on ebay, no one will buy it because it's not worth the shipping cost.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Nov 26 2004, 12:48 PM
I got ya beat, the dx tranny been there for 1 year and like 4 months, tried giving it away, no one would take it. I had another d series tranny that I got rid of during spring cleaning trash pick up, that's the only way I've been able to get rid of them without having to pay something.

Good luck getting rid of it, even if you put it on ebay, no one will buy it because it's not worth the shipping cost.
[post=422514]Quoted post[/post]​

thats a pooper

find someone with a stock civic with a bad tranny give it to them and one daythey will remeber that you hooked them up and maybe one day they will hook you up with something even better. thats what im going and im getting a good deal on some new tires cuz of that :D. it pays to be nice some times

Originally posted by PhyRe@Nov 26 2004, 01:59 PM
find someone with a stock civic with a bad tranny give it to them and one daythey will remeber that you hooked them up and maybe one day they will hook you up with something even better. thats what im going and im getting a good deal on some new tires cuz of that :D. it pays to be nice some times
[post=422556]Quoted post[/post]​

well shit who needs a tranny i will trade for honda seats or some rims cuz iam puttin a 89 hatch together and i have a 94 1.5l mpfi motor 90 thousand and i had to use my 5spd calble tranny i got the motor and tranny for 50$ :) i need seats rims fender hood

pics? and i dunno 10 bucks? i just want to upper part of it. its held on by 2 10mm bolts

yes it will.

You need more than just the tranny though

Clutch
Flywheel
Linkage
master cylinder
slave cylinder
hydro lines
A new trans mount
Pedal Set

Figure at minimum $500

well umm i have the flywheel clutch tranny motor mount linkage pedal assembly slave cylinder i dont have the lines and master but i will sell u all of that for 200$ where do u live at?

Back