94 Del Sol For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

I have a '94 Del sol for sale that is bone stock.It's in great condition, but as of now there is no stereo or speakers in it. the body is perfect, and the only problem with the interior is wear on the driver seat, and the center console compartment lid is broke. it is white and has the SOHC motor. I just paid over 800 dollars to get a new clutch and rebuilt tranny put in, cuz the guy that sold me the car ran it out of fluid or ran it without tranny fluid. he told me it was the throwout bearing, so i bought it then i found out. well as of now there is now smog done on it cuz i don't have time.

Im in San Diego,CA so if you live near here and need a car, hit me up at senate_9427@hotmail.com

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jul 4 2003, 03:59 AM
I have a '94 Del sol for sale that is bone stock.It's in great condition, but as of now there is no stereo or speakers in it. the body is perfect, and the only problem with the interior is wear on the driver seat, and the center console compartment lid is broke. it is white and has the SOHC motor. I just paid over 800 dollars to get a new clutch and rebuilt tranny put in, cuz the guy that sold me the car ran it out of fluid or ran it without tranny fluid. he told me it was the throwout bearing, so i bought it then i found out. well as of now there is now smog done on it cuz i don't have time.

Im in San Diego,CA so if you live near here and need a car, hit me up at senate_9427@hotmail.com

sounds like the same story w/ me about the tranny.

Back