94 del sol si gsr swap for trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rrz69

I have a 1994 Honda del sol si. It has a JDM gsr motor and trans from a 1999 Integra (OBD2 motor converted to OBD1 at harness with gsr OBD1 ecu P72). It has a 7lb fidenza fly wheel and stage 1 exedy clutch. I have put new front lower control arm bushings. It has a Megan racing cat back exhaust. It has a fuel pressure gauge. It sits on gsr fat five rims 1 center cap missing.. driver seat has a slight tear. They have new tires all around. Car needs body work. I fixed the rust on the corner panels. Needs minor dents fixed then it car be painted and back to new. It has a slight crack in the windshield. It’s a very good and fast car. Has new brakes and rotors all around. Tune up done when motor was put it car. Tranny grinds third when rpms are about 4k. new rack installed. New inner outer tie rods, new upper lower ball joints. valves recently adjusted. Grs upper sway bar. Fresh alignment. Megan racing exhaust 2.5 inches. New knock sensor. Car is in prefect mechanical condition. Just needs minor body work. rebuilt starter. JDM amber corners. targa top has dents may need replaced. Very rare to find a Honda del sol si especially with a jdm gsr 1.8L v Tec motor. i will do compression test if you would like. no smoke at all. does not burn an ounce of oil. The motor and tranny alone cost 3 k… it was just installed in June. Purchased motor from Japan star in Albany ny. They guarantee around 30-50k miles on there motors. I have only put about 10k on it. I have tons of pics and tons of receipts of work done to car… I run 5w30 fully synthetic mobil1 only. I would like to trade this car for a pick up truck. I would like a Toyota Tacoma . I would also trade for a civic . all stock no after market parts. Would trade for a lot of other so throw a few out there if interested. Reasonable mileage plz..... I don’t really want to get rid of it but im looking for something stock so I can just drive without being harassed. If interested e mail me at rrz69@aim.com. Thank you. I am located around middletown NY............ EMAIL ME FOR MORE PIX IF INTERESTED... I HAVE ALL RECIEPTS FOR PARTS INSTALLED... REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY GOOD CONDITION ASWELL !!!
go here for some pics ....i got tons of more pics e mail me for more...
94 HONDA DELSOL SI GSR SWAP****

free bump cuz i was born and raised in Middletown, and i too have a sol. good luck with the sale

f3hm6h.jpg

67sab6.jpg

erc1mt.jpg

mb7czp.jpg

11t95s6.jpg

6tpjxw.jpg

2e5sf7r.jpg

trade for a eg 4dr with a 99 d16 nonv + cash?

do you still have to car!?

hey hit me up if you still have the car would like to come take a look give me a call 201 790 2968 anthony thanks

Back