94 Del Sol si Vtec

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaRacingdude

I have a 94 del sol si Vtec and I was wondering If anyone knows what is the biggest size rim with tires i can put on the del so without any modifications.
What are the pros and cons?

Any help would be appreciated, :worthy:

Con's...
Looks like ass
Rides like ass
Handles like ass
Tires are expensive
Tires suck
Acceleration turns to ass
Braking turns to ass

pros..yep none.

hell, 17s rub.
16s are about as big as you can go without at least rolling the fender lip a little bit.
18's, fender modifications, 19's, you won't be able to turn.

hell, if you have to ask this question, you're on the wrong site.
try superhonda.com for all your rice questions.

stay here if you actually want to build a car that PERFORMS

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 15 2005, 10:31 AM
hell, 17s rub.
16s are about as big as you can go without at least rolling the fender lip a little bit.
18's, fender modifications, 19's, you won't be able to turn.

hell, if you have to ask this question, you're on the wrong site.
try superhonda.com for all your rice questions.

stay here if you actually want to build a car that PERFORMS
[post=473730]Quoted post[/post]​

:thumbsup: :withstupid:

IMO i would not go any bigger than a 15". Get some 14" or 15" OEM Acura/Honda wheels.I have 2 sets of Gsr Fat fives(love those) and a set of HX rims(light as hell),they look classy on the car and fit any Honda very well!

My cousin had a set of 17"s,I tried them on my hatch just to see what it would look/feel like.When i turned and went over some bumps it rubbed.That was enough of that for me!They looked decent on the car,but DEF not for me!!

i have some 16's on my hatch with 45 series tires, i wouldn't recomend going any bigger than that, i even have it lowered 1.8 inches and it looks sweet, but 15's are much better. go with either, they handle and perform good. you go bigger and the handling and performance go's down. trust me.

Originally posted by micah@Mar 17 2005, 08:09 AM
when i had 17's they never once rubbed :\
[post=474683]Quoted post[/post]​

Ricer.

The only problem I ever had with rubbing was when I tried to put on a set of 16" MR7's with 205/55/16 Drag Radials from my old accord, on my 93 hatch.

I put them on....drove around the block, took them off, had a smoke, slapped myself in the face a few times, then called it a day.

Originally posted by micah@Mar 21 2005, 10:22 AM
with 17's and a cracked flywheel i still beat you nick lolz

:wall:
[post=476463]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't have the Enkei's or the Bridgestones on...and it was D16 vs. B16, ass :)

Back