94 del sol Si w/ fresh b16a sir2 swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you've still got it around this fall, I might check it out when I visit my brother in NY. Could possibly drive it back to MT :)

TTT, bitches!

part it out!!! I need a fender...and possibly a door :ph34r: The B16 wouldn't be shabby, either. :p

if i can sell my ek i will take that off your hands there buddy

i have no idea. i've never shipped a car in my life, wouldn't even know who to call. plus, i would hate for it to get there, and then you hate it... or something isn't right... i dunno. i'm kinda shady on buying cars that you can't drive...

Well, if there was one reputable person to buy a car from on this forum, it would be you. I'd trust your judgement on the current condition.
When my family shipped our old Suburban from NY to MT, it was $900 with it fully loaded and took a weeks travel. I'm sure a smaller car going a little less distance would be cheaper.
Either way, I'm just in the market for something quick, 2dr, modable, and fun. If not a B16 sol, there's plenty of Mustangs here I can look at.

its got a b16 in it... its not quick. lol

but anyway... i dunno. i have a really hard time selling something like this-- especailly modified-- without the person at least driving it around the block.

I'll buy it i am getting at least $3K for insurance if you'll take that i'll buy it, i can come up cash in hand as soon as i get the check from the company.

Back