94 EJ2 Simple question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Project EJ2

Jailbroken iPhone YO
Hey everyone new to the forums and I have a question about my car. Recently my engine hydrolocked while driving thru a flooded street. Should I just buy another d15b7 or should I just save up to get a B18b or GSR swap? thanks for the helps guys

Im a newb at all this but ive seen some dseries thats build but it cost more than just a b18b/gsr swap. I have about 3k in the bank to play with

Im a newb at all this but ive seen some dseries thats build but it cost more than just a b18b/gsr swap. I have about 3k in the bank to play with

With that budget you could probably do a budget-boosted D-series or a stock B-series. The D would be faster, but the B would be more reliable and a better platform to build on...

you could do a decent amount of different things with that budget if you do the work yourself. you just gotta think to yourself do i need a decently quick dd, a beast of a track car, or a good looking stock car.

Back