1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 ex CD Help

Discussion in 'Car Audio / Security / Electronic Accessories' started by Whitt, Dec 13, 2008.

1. Whitt

Whitt New Member

First off ive installed a dozen cd players in a dozen different cars but this one has me.... I have a 94 ex coupe and it came with the tape deck and cd player and it asks for the security code .... well after removing the factory tape deck and installing my new cd player when i wired it all up everything worked had sound to all my speakers ..... well turned the car off the next time i started it cd player is on but no sound what so ever so took everything out re wired same hting happened no fuses blown .... is there a way to by pass the factory security speaker lock on them?!?!?!

2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

security speaker lock????? riiigght

3. Whitt

Whitt New Member

yeah the factory tap e/cd player when battery is disconnected or loss of power it asks for a security.. it locks up the radio ...

4. MthaFuknGreen

MthaFuknGreen Green on the scene.

i think its one of those funny things you say about cars..

5. neonmike

neonmike Senior Member VIP

there is no such thing as speaker security lock, it is a security for just the radio. if you put in a new radio and it works then doesn't it is either a) you have a short in one of your connections or b) you have a blown speaker which is causing the radio to go into a protect mode which is a safety so you don't fry the radio. check your connections if no bare wires are touching then you have a blown speaker somewhere.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted