94 ex ls built just testing

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

noshow

94 civic ex
212xxx on body\
just pained 4-14-06 black blue pearl
b18a1 not broke in yet 700 miles on it
bored 20 over 10:5:1 compression
je pistons
eagle rod & crank
3 angle valve job flow port
3mm bigger intake manifold
new everthing in the head
stage 2 crane cams
dc sport header
msd exteral coil and dist.
everthing brand new on the block even o rings on water tube
u name it it waz done
prefesonally assembled
act street strip clutch
new axels
acl bearings
oil presssure gage
450cc eclipe injectors with 10ohm 10watt resitors
computer is being chipped right now
wamlbro 255 fuel pump
b&m fuel pressure regulator
thinking about selling just want opiniom what to ask 4 it i have about 8500 in it
not sure what to ask 4 it

personally would never pay 8500 for a 94 with a 212k odom reading, no matter what has been done to the car

but if you have a ton into it, i dont see why somebody else wouldn't do it

You generally don't get what you have put into a car. The car has depreciated since you bought it and all your "new" parts are now used. But nice build anyway.

no i know that i was thinking around 6 is that to high low just woundering just to get an idea i only gave 2 for the car i thav about 6500 4 parts kinda got taken for on some

this is my first honda and not happy at all iv built 3 nissian 240sx and i know the value of them like to get one with a sr20 or build one with a rb25 in it but dont have a clue what a honda with all this done to it would go for if i knew about what its worth might be able to trade someone or sell i tryed to see what civic with ls go 4 but most r stock and around 3500 and high miles so i have no clue wife wants me to keep it but once i have rid of it theres nothin she can do about it but let me get what i want haha

well right now pageusaf is going to try and post pic 4 me thanks man if u get them up and i havent had this car above 4 grand yet its got 1289miles on motor im tryin 2 get 3000 on it before the 18 of may so my wife can see what it turns at bristol may 18 the first night of the street fights

civic0019jb.jpg

civic0027by.jpg

civic0038bd.jpg

civic0044mx.jpg

civic0052uu.jpg

civic0064ii.jpg

civic0071yq.jpg

civic0082pr.jpg

civic0090tn.jpg

civic0102tx.jpg

civic0111hp.jpg

I think thats all 11

just got skunk2 cam gears on it plz anybody throw me a ballpark figure of what u think i should ask 4 the car my feelings wont get hurt if lower than i expected

Nice Build. But being in a coupe, that will hurt the price alot (not as much as a fodo though). Anyway, all those nice parts you put in the engine will go to waste. I'd stick 4k on the car and hope it sells. This is just my opinion from the basic info. civic coupe with ls engine. good condition.. 4kish.

Anyone else?

Quoted post[/post]]
put $200 junkyard engine in it, sell your motor on ebay and sell the car for book

either do that..... or get some corner lights and lower the bitch, swap out the gauge cluster for one with lower miles (yes i know it's shady, but it's old enough mileage isn't on the title anymore and the motor mileage is all that matters). You might fetch $5k with it.

Back