94 gsr strut bar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

I have a 92 LX and I've been looking for a front upper strut bar and figured that for now I just want something there and that factory parts are A.O.K. with me.

what bar is a direct fit for my car?
there are a few up for grabs on ebay right now mostly from GSR's and there is one from an '00 si civic.

I was under the impression that if I got one off a 94+ GSR it would fit my car exactly... is that correct?

thanks
Sean

I'm 99% sure that it does... but I've never put one on a Civic. You might want to cross reference with other strut bar manufacturers' application guides.

It should be a direct fit. I know on my car it is, because there are 2 wholes on top of the strut towers that have little rubber inserts to give meh the option to have a different style strut bar and when held up to my 93 si, the gsr strut bar did line up.

Yeah, that is true... I'm just drawing from that fact that everyone sells front suspension parts for the 92-95 Civic as 94-01 Integra parts too. It should bolt right up.

yeah, I was pretty sure it should as well. it just never hurts to have a couple people agree with my beliefs

thanks guys

cool, there are 4 hours left on one on ebay so I'm going to try and pick it up

Back