1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 honda civic price?

Discussion in 'Civic and del Sol - EG and EK' started by rkwoos12, Feb 23, 2009.

1. rkwoos12

rkwoos12 New Member

hey guys i was just wondering what you guys would price my civic at, the interior is in real good condition, the body need very little work good paint job and few minor dents pulled be good, motor was just replace with 100k new clutch and every thing like plugs and wires good tune up, this car has no engine light, 5 speed has after market tail lights and otto raceing exhaust, the car runs like new, now heres the pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. spiritofjosh

spiritofjosh know your role!

4500, i wouldnt pay more then 5.

3. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

stock tails, stock interior, and stock intake will increase your sellability x10.

$3500 max. at least it has ac.

4. |Chaz|

|Chaz| Well-Known Member VIP

Why do you have three pod gauges if it's a stock motor?

5. get_nick

get_nick These snozzberries taste like snozzberries... VIP

clock, outside thermometer, and signal indicator.

6. rkwoos12

rkwoos12 New Member

actualy it has a air/fuel ratio guage, water temp guage, and pyrometer guage, the 3 pod thing came with the car when i bought it, it did have a turbo on it, after buying it the motor blew up so i put it back to stock, i put the water temp guage in place of the boost guage cause i didnt have a water temp guage in my car and i wanted to make sure my car wasnt over heating cause thats how i blew it up last time.

7. Hfiend

Hfiend New Member

my .02 its that its kinda ricey looking no more den 1500 theirs jdm look a likes with b16's and b18's for about 2500 down here in mass

8. Since 1983

Since 1983 Member

id say 3k max, changing it back over to stock would add on to that significantly

9. YBLEGAL

YBLEGAL Regular Member w/ Cheese

2-3k max. Remember, it's a 15 year old car.

I too agree and say put the stock tails, interior and rims back on (looks like a 4x4), and the intake (dyno charts have proven that no intake is a loss of power).

10. rkwoos12

rkwoos12 New Member

thanks for all the imput guys i was just wondering what you guys would price my car at, just to let you guys know i only have a 1000 bucks in this car no more lol all i do it put gas in this ride and not much gas either cause it gets out standing gas miles lol.

11. rkwoos12

rkwoos12 New Member

i have put an intake back on it that filter was just temporary untill i got a little cash.
    and every thing on the car tail lights and rims and exhaust came with the car so no cost to me lol i personaly would have done most of the mod to this car just got a really good deal that i couldnt refuse lol.

12. serrilion

serrilion In my own little world! VIP

I'd say 3.5k at best. But for 15 years old good looks :)

13. rkwoos12

rkwoos12 New Member

thanks man it has its average dents and scratches here an there for a 15 year old car but i plan on doing some body work have this car repainted cause i have some clear coat comming off on the back and some holes need filled where some kid befor me got the car and put one of thos gay ass huge wings soo he left the brackets on it, after i get the body work squared out i plan to swap the motor back out with a b16a sir motor with lsd 5 speed tranny and build the motor for boost, should be a rockin ass civic when im done, im going for the sleeper look as best as possible cause i hate rise not my favorit food. =P

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted