1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

94 integra b20 swap bog out

Discussion in 'Integra' started by Abrahan Franco, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Abrahan Franco

Abrahan Franco New Member

Hey i have a 94 integra with b20 swap im having same problem as i did on my b18 it bogs out i need to have fuel pressure regulator with no vacuum and air being sucked in but vacuum line conection for fuel presure regulator i have replaced distributor with brand new 1 and still same thing i pull plug wire for cylinder 3 and doesnt do nothing to engine i unplug any other wire and car trys die as if cylinder 3 isnt feeding fuel .... Any 1 now the answer thanks

2. dilbeckskate

dilbeckskate infamous

Welcome to hondaswap, this is not a hey my car doesnt run what do I do forum , generally speaking you will never see them again once the cars running, feel free to upload some pics of this thing soo we can see what we are working with, id reccomend a build thread , also there are tons of variables of why your car wouldnt be running

3. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

i don' t understand what you meant with:
    if unpulgging #3 does nothing, it might not be getting any spark (swap the plugs, new wires?), or no fuel (bad injector, wiring to it?)

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted