94 integra for sale (over $40K invested)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orosco

I have a 94 integra LS with about 100K that has not been beat up...I have put in over 40K into this car..just over 20K on the interior. I just finsihed this project right b4 winter, so it hasnt seen much day light. Like most people im selling it bcause im unsure if I want to finish her. Basically this car is ready for nopi nat'ls. I really want to keep her but for me to keep her would mean I would have to build the motor and because i do everyhting right the first time that will be at leats 10K under the hood....Here are a list of mods if anyone is interested...
Exterior:
VIS Stalker JDM front end Conversion w/ Body Kit
Toyota Supra Taillight Conversion
VIS Carbon Fiber Hood
Spoon Sports Carbon fiber Mirrors
Custom molded Fender Flares
Sparco Fuel Cover (molded)
NSX Side Scoops
Lambo Door Kit
Carbon Fiber Windshield Wipers
Shaved Antenna

Interior:
Momo GT Racing seats
Momo Quick Release Steering Wheel
Momo Door Sills
Momo Racing Pedals
Momo Racing Short shifter w/ bushings
Full Fiberglass Dash
Full Carbon Fiber Door Panels
Carbon Fiber Headliner
Carbon Fiber Glove Box
Carbon Fiber Pillars
Carbon Fiber interior rear hatch
Custom Diamond plate accents
JDM Carbon Fiber Gauge Cluster with chrome rings
JDM Carbon Fiber Center Cluster
Carbon Fiber Vinyl accents
Brand new Carpet
Autometer Pro Comp 2 Ultra Lite Tach
Autometer ultra-lite gauges (oil, fuel, boost,volts,water)
2 OBX Chrome Fire Extinguishers
10lbs polished NOS bottle placed between 15 inch kickers(NOS isnt hooked up)
Broadway Rear view Mirror

Stereo:electronics (enclosed in a custom fiber/plexi glass setup which takes up the whole backseat to the trunk.
Pioneer DVD/LCD/CD/Navigation system
2 15 inch Kicker L7 Solo Barics
3 10 inch Kicker L7 Solo Barics
4 Polk Momo Component Speakers
2 Polk Audio Component Speakers
4 Crystal Tweeters
2 Phoneix Gold Tantrum 1200.1 Amps
1 Phoenix Gold Tantrum 400.1 amp
2 Phoenix Gold 1.0 Capacitors
Sony playstation 2 molded under glovebox w/ wireless controllers
Optima Yellow Top battery
Neon’s in the rear for show
AST 2 way FM Alarm with Pager
Dynamat throughout the car

Engine
AEM V2 Polished Air Intake
OBX Chrome Headers
STR Cam Gears (not installed)
STR Fuel Rail (not installed)
STR Polished Scatter Shield( not installed)
OBX polished valve cover
STR dip stick
STR Clutch Reservoir cover
STR Brake cover
Venom Fuse Box Cover
Nology Hot Wires
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
Steel Braided hose kit
Fluidyne Radiator
Aerospeed catch cans
Walbro 255lph Fuel pump
Neuspeed Polished Strut bar
Neuspeed Polsihed Oil Cap
OBX Cat Back Exhaust w/ OBX Cat converter

Suspension/braking/wheels
Weapon R Pro Circuit Coilovers
Tokico Illumina Gas Shocks
Brembo Cross drilled/Slotted Rotors
Axxis Metal Brake Pads
Steel braided Brake Lines
Ingalls Camber Kit
Drop zone rear lower control Arms
ADR M-Sport 18inch Wheels
Toyo 225/35/18 tires

SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED LET ME KNOW. i WILL GET SOME PICS ON HERE THIS WEEK AS WELL...i HAVENT REALLY DECIDED ON A SET PRICE BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW WE DONT GET BACK NEARLY AS MUCH AS WE PUT INTO IT..SO IM JUST LOOKING FOR OFFERS. IT WILL ALSO BE ON EBAY IN A WEEK OR SO..
THANKS GUYS
STEVE
EMAIL IS OROSCO198@AOL.COM
ANd I live in CT in case anyone wanted to know..

fuck, i knew when i saw the title that it was gonna be rediculous money spent on body shit and not shit done under the hood. blah.

sorry for the hate... free bump.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Feb 22 2005, 05:03 AM
fuck, i knew when i saw the title that it was gonna be rediculous money spent on body shit and not shit done under the hood. blah.

sorry for the hate... free bump.
[post=464366]Quoted post[/post]​

Hate all you want...But you tell me how many cars you have seen with that much money spent on interior and exterior..ANyone can spend a mere $5K and have a built motor ready to be slapped on with a turbo, and not to hate, but who would want to buy a car that has already had motor work done to it. All's that means is it was beat on with boost. If you want a hot car you need exterior/interior and of course motor.....I built this car to be in a magazine or 1st place at nopi's. Not some car to burn around in........

It snowed yesterday up here in CT so i cant take pics for a few days. But they will be up by the weekend... And for the person who asked about price/title. The title is clear and as far as what im asking for the car, Im not sure..I'll post that withthe pics..To be honest I would like to get half of what I put into it.........That was my dilemma...Do I spend 10K on the motor work and show/race her or do I take a 20K loss. Its a no win situation no matter what...I know if I still have her by summer then I wont sell her because she blows everyone away and I like that attention..So this is why im trying to do it now....

Alot of attention is not always good. Got lots of thieves runnin' around. In any case to each his own. Some people prefer motor work, others cosmetics. You will never get the amount close to what you "put into the car" Cosmetics depreciate a car, mods depreciate a car. If you arent willing to take a loss (big or small) then I suggest keeping your car. Why,after all the work you put into it, would you wanna sell it? Just as you said "who would want to buy a car that has already had motor work done to it" well likewise who would buy a car that has someones else's taste splashed all over it? Anyway Bump for you Good Luck on selling. I also suggest to put a price up to give ppl an idea of how much your looking to get.

right, sorry but I don't see how people spend 20k on an interior. I could rice the shit out of my interior and do a rhd converion and spend less than 20k, Same with the exterior.

But I guess some people like to spend a bunch extra money and still do the exact same thing I can do for probably less than half what they spent.

I really want to keep her but for me to keep her would mean I would have to build the motor and because i do everyhting right the first time that will be at leats 10K under the hood

On what some greddy caps? ohh, heres a good one, the PS fluid cap, you can't forget a nice shiny chrome one.

No seriously , Why would you have to spend 10k. You'll spend 10k on what. If I spend 10k on my motor, it will be one damn fast car, because I will be in the 13s and I spent probably less than what you spent on the "mods" to your motor now.

Lastly, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm expressing reality...There is no way anyone will pay more than 10k. I mean think about it its an 11 year old car, with your style, not mine, not pissedoffsol's, not the guy walking in front of my house, maybe the retard down the street but he's broke. So don't be dissappointed when it doesn't sell ANYWHERE close to your asking price.

:withstupid: keep the car dude. If you've gone this far... just finish it. Even if you have to do it slowly to save cash. Just remember a project is NEVER done, so learn when to stop.

Originally posted by orosco+Feb 22 2005, 08:04 AM-->
[Hate all you want...But you tell me how many cars you have seen with that much money spent on interior and exterior.
[post=464382]Quoted post[/post]​

WOW,well congrats for spending money and being slower than stock.
Free bump and would like to see pics for shits and giggles.
Just not a fan of "show cars" or cars that are trailer queens.
Spend that much on it,might as well drive the hell out of it.

92civicb18b1
@Feb 22 2005, 11:03 AM
.Lastly, I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm expressing reality...There is no way anyone will pay more than 10k. I mean think about it its an 11 year old car, with your style, not mine. So don't be dissappointed when it doesn't sell ANYWHERE close to your asking price.
[post=464434]Quoted post[/post]​

Righty O....
:werd:

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 9 2005, 04:59 PM
TTIWWOP

booo this man...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
[post=471277]Quoted post[/post]​

Here let me help...Booooooooooooooooo!

just over 20K on the interior

Oh My.....Thats a lot of money.....Now what does it do...Does it bL*w you while you drive?.. Does it fly..?
sh*t man. you got ripped.....I can't beleive you spent that much on a car....
Just not worth it....I bet you wont even get 8 grand for it....

Good Luck selling it..... :D

Back