94 integra knuckles on 91 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B.ROSS423

i was wandering if anybody knows what chages in alignment will happen if i put 94 integra steering knuckles on a 91 civic hatch i want to change them for the brakes i have the hatch lowered with adjustable upper arms and traction bars but i still was wandering what it will do to myalignment tank to anyone who can help

Changing any steering or suspension componant on a car will change the alignment, Wheel alignments on a vehicle are measured in hundredths to thousandths of a degree, that;s 0.01 to 0.001 depending on your alignment equipment.
if you change the knuckles get the alignement re-done, you will prbably have to set the toe-in again and possibly the camber. Caster should remain the same as well as SAI and toe out on turns.

i am an automotive tech so i relize it is going to change something but i was wandering is it going to change the ride height but my biggest worry is will camber go pos or neg so if anyone out there has done this knuckle swap before what happened or what changes happed to the suspension

ride height will not be affected, and camber could go either way, but not alot.
Just throw them on, if all your stuff is adjustable you should be able to dial it in just how you want it.

yeah i know but my camber arms are maxed out and my camber is still neg 1 degree so i was hoping that they would make camber go pos

Back