94 Integra part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
I am parting out my 94 Integra LS. Everything must go.
The engine swap is pending sale locally. So are the headlights, carbon fiber shiftboot, shiftknob.. Clutch lines, clutch mc/slave are pending after engine is dropped out. I'm still undecided if i'm going to keep front suspension/brakes for myself but shoot me an offer if you want. Located in the Boston area. Would prefer local pick up for bigger items such as doors, fenders, seats, so on. Will take more pics soon. Car needs to be cleaned out a little bit. Just came back fresh the tow yard & accident already been partially raided. LMK
e-mail/aim kjp81@aol.com

gallery_18745_552_100403.jpg

gallery_18745_552_118356.jpg

gallery_18745_552_117699.jpg

gallery_18745_552_5598.jpg

why dont you do it?

save to desktop.
open in mspaint
hit ctrl + w
type 50 50
hit enter then ctrl + s

then reupload

is the passenger mirror in good shape? and how much shipped to 80537

Bump for resized pics...even though they still dont fit yay!

Fenders, bumper, hood, seats, panels, radiator...whatever...it all must go!

Quoted post[/post]]
Bump for resized pics...even though they still dont fit yay!

Fenders, bumper, hood, seats, panels, radiator...whatever...it all must go!

hey how much you want for the braket that holds the bumper to the fender? and that stock shift knob my integra got a shitty after market one.

The engine swap is pending sale locally. So are the headlights, carbonfiber shiftboot, shiftknob.
Sorry shiftknob is spoken for..

I'm not sure of the bracket your speaking of. I've never taken an Integra front bumper off yet. Are you interested in just the brackets or are you taking the bumper too?

how much for armrest console, rear brack that mounts to armrest and floor, and shifter/ashtray console (ashtray & cig lighter included)? I'm not interested in the shift boot. Let me know ASAP!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
The engine swap is pending sale locally. So are the headlights, carbonfiber shiftboot, shiftknob.
Sorry shiftknob is spoken for..

I'm not sure of the bracket your speaking of. I've never taken an Integra front bumper off yet. Are you interested in just the brackets or are you taking the bumper too?

pm'ed you

got engine bay harness(one on driver side)? If so, how much shipped to 27610(Raleigh, NC)?

Thanks

how much for the coolant reservoir? And the console where the stereo goes?

Back