94 Integra RS 4 door...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what do you mean??? how my car engine handles... or a B18b1 engine in general?

Both. You have to know what to improve on before you make the improvements.

Just saying "I want my car to be faster" doesn't really help us help you. There are a million directions to go, and nobody's going to be able to hold your hand. We are here to help with the specifics, and help you make choices. But it's you who needs to figure out what you want to do with the car, and what's gonna make you a happy camper.

Couldnt of said it better myself. Thats why bergy has a higher rep power then I do, that and time.

ok guys i have a new view in what i wanna do to my car...

Fisrt i wanna change my tranny with a b18c tranny... then probably get a b18c head.... then just put on some basic bolt ons... like headers,straight piping, a short ram intake, a biggar intake manifold... but my question is how much horsepower would that give me???

but i know ima have to change many things.... like how much do you think ima spend changing to a vtech head???

Not including the head it is still gonna be a few hundred. There is a lsvtec kit on golden eagle.com. Start there...

Back