94 Jeep Wrangler For Sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crawlingjeep94

this is a 94 wrangler that is blue. its a 5spd 4cyl with just below 95k. no engines problems but transmissions synchros in 4th gear just started to wear so now it makes a slight "grinding" noise sometimes, not a real big problem though. has new speakers in front and 6x9's in back in boxes, also have an amp connected to them. new tires as of 200 miles, brakes and rotors, starter, fuel pump, battery, water pump, speed sensor, soft top (2months ago)w/ tinted windows and a brand new set of clear windows, battery, and alternator. the jeep runs great except for the transmission.. i'm not to worried about that because the jeep still shift fine without a problem and sometimes it doesn't even make a noise. i have pics available.. so u can ask what u want pictures of. i'm like 40 mins from philly andl ike 20 mins from allentown pa. i'm asking 6500 obo with the soft top and 7 grand obo with the hardtop and upper hard doors. jeep is in excellent condition with no signs of wear. everything works great. you can call me anytime.. my cell is 267-374-9898 i am also on aol alot. my s/n is crawlingjeep94.. i am also looking in for a hb civic or sedan, or and accord. i would like the ex version of both models unless there has been modifications done such as a turbo or any means of making it look nice (body kit). i will take trades. thans

Back