'94 LS B18 fits into??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lt1_rx7

POP! goes the wankel.
I'm looking for information on what all I can put my '94 2dr LS's engine and transmission into (other than another '94-'97 integra)? Another part is that it can be completed in a weekend and might need at most $100 in addition parts...(anyone know a great place to pick up cheap shells...hopefully close to western NC...)

I have the whole '94 integra w/ frame damage and busted lights on pass side...so what ever i need to rob off it is fine. I plan to part out what remains after I'm back on the road.

I have been talking with one guy about a '91 4 door shell he has. From what he says, several of my parts (front brakes, engine) will bolt right up and i can go....can anyone confirm or dispute this?

just for fun, here are some pics of what i have to work with: http://www.blacklance.net/B3R/build.php/car

thanks
traynham

Last edited:
The LS will go into another 90+ Integra, however if you put it into a 90-93 chassis, you may need to convert the OBD.

You can put that motor into just about anything else, but it's certainly not going to cost less than $100, and probably won't take just a weekend.

The LS will go into another 90+ Integra, however if you put it into a 90-93 chassis, you may need to convert the OBD.

what all is required to convert to OBD 0 from OBD 1? i would have to scrap my existing harness and ECU?

He may also need to use a cable transmission, as the '90-'93 were cable not hydro like the '94+. He should be able to run the OBD1 ecu in the older integra platform, guys update to OBD1 all the time in DA's and EF's to gain access to tuning options.

He may also need to use a cable transmission, as the '90-'93 were cable not hydro like the '94+.
i have the hydro trans w/ supporting lines and cylinders. Some issues I would think might come up with regards to transmission would be electric vs cable driving speedo for dash (dont know if this is an issue...), shift linkage, reverse light switch/wiring, and/or axles...

thanks everyone for the help

The 90-91 chassis is set up for a cable transmission, so you'd either need a conversion kit or you'd need to find a cable transmission. Neither one of those would cost less then $100. Honestly, the only thing you're going to be able to swap this motor into that's completely bolt-in is another 94-95 Integra. Even a 96-97 Integra would require an OBD conversion...

The 90-91 chassis is set up for a cable transmission, so you'd either need a conversion kit or you'd need to find a cable transmission. Neither one of those would cost less then $100. Honestly, the only thing you're going to be able to swap this motor into that's completely bolt-in is another 94-95 Integra. Even a 96-97 Integra would require an OBD conversion...

yeah, i figured that on the 96-97. how much are the conversion kits and where can i get them?

Back