94 ls headlights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BigWhiteb18

alright i have a 94 ls and i have a body kit on it and the headlight holes are hella too big i know 98-01 teggys have bigger headlights i was wondering if anyone knows if the brackets are the same?

What brackets are you talking about? The headlights bolt directly to the cross-member. If the holes in the bumper are too big, then you either need 98+ headlights or a bumper designed for 94-97...

do the headlights bolt the same on the cross member?

I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. If you remove the bumper, the headlights are bolted directly to the cross-member. There should be two bolts on top of each light and another one or two on the bottom. There are brackets that attach on to the bumper and hold the turn signal lenses in. Is that what you're talking about? Because those definitely are different between the 94-97 and 98-01 bumpers...

"the headlights are bolted directly to the cross-member. There should be two bolts on top of each light and another one or two on the bottom" those are the holes im talking about will they fit both styles of headlights?

"the headlights are bolted directly to the cross-member. There should be two bolts on top of each light and another one or two on the bottom" those are the holes im talking about will they fit both styles of headlights?

Ah, okay. The answer is yes, either set of headlights is a direct bolt-on. I have a 97 Integra converted to the 98-01 front end, and all of it is bolt-on...

There are brackets that attach on to the bumper and hold the turn signal lenses in....

i been looking for those brackets where u get them?? dont answer this question if is consider thread jaking mah bad if it is...:p

Back