94 Prelude Si/jdm h22a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Awwwww man. You're getting out of the H22 club too? Good luck if it goes through. Bring your Supra on out to Colorado to mess with my soon-to-be-faster WRX. :)

well, um, the poopra plans have been dropped, i now have a car lined up :)

and yes, chris, we must meet up!

you should come to the kansas import challenge on october 3rd :)

people, i need my car off my hands, money talks, price has become very negotiable, as i said, MONEY TALKS!

chris, mike, jeff, b, i know you guys know people in the right places, i hate to beg, but can i get a little help? it's for the best, i promise :)

Truthfully, my girl may be interested. She's in lvoe with Ludes, especially 4th gens, so she's seriously looking into this. Only problem right now is the timing of the thing. This may be too soon for her to get a car. I'll keep you updated, I promise. :)

that would be sweet!

as you know, the tranny was just rebuilt and it has an S 5th gear, it gets GREAT gas mileage on the highway, from KC to wichita i used 3 bars of gas on the electric guage B)

also, it comes with a set of 240sx steelies with brand new goodyear eagle hp's on them, 195/60/15, i only used them for winter tires, you'll love the car being higher for the snow and ice :)

i need my car sold badly so i can go pick up this other car before it gets sold, MY HEART IS SET ON IT! <3<3<3<3

i'm sure we can work out a deal for you if she's seriously interested, chris. ;)

how the hell did you get 240 steelies on it?
240s are 5x100
ludes are 5x114.3 or 4x100 depending on year

they came directly off of a 240sx, so maybe your info is wrong?

also, the lude is a 114.3x4

alright here's the deal.

if anybody can refer a buyer and gets my car sold to that buyer, anything they pay over 8500 will go directly to that person as a finder's fee.

IE- you get somebody to buy my car for 12 grand? congrats, you just made 3500.

Back