94 Prelude Vtec Injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaPreludeVT94

how do you tell if injectors are saturated or peak and hold? and what size injectors should i use? im running a fmax turbo kit and it has the sencondary lucas 440s on the intake pipe. i would like to replace those too. let me know if you have any ideas

oops.. didn't even see your post:

94 prelude injectors are peak and hold

put an ohmeter across them and you should see around 2 ohms if they are peak and hold

you will see like 9-13 if they are saturated

i suggest you ditch the other injectors and get a hondata and a set of RC 440's.

tune the hondata and be all set

cool thanks alot man, i just got hooked up with a good deal on some rc 550's. hondata looks pretty complicated, any insight on it? what about the aem ems?
thanks again

look into sds it is a true stand alone
comes with a user interface no laptop needed
and for 1100 also offers crank trigured ingition

Hello. I'm new to all of this and I bought a 1994' Honda Prelude and I was wanting to do a H22 motor swap can anyone tell me where i can buy one at? Thanks..

First of all, you need to learn how to start your own thread instead of stealing someone elses. As far as the H22 goes, check out hmotorsonline.com. They have good prices on just about any Japanese engine you could think of.

Thanks sorry about the threads. im new to this site to sorry for any problems . Thanks tho for the information on my motor i really appreciate it

Back