94 rs integra F/S $4700

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integ94

OK, 94 integra RS, 221,xxx miles on the car, 12,xxx on the rebuild. the motor and tranny were rebuilt at the place i bought the car Beck's Auto Sales. he only sells honda and acura and completely rebuilds the cars with honda and acura DEALERSHIP CERTIFIED parts. he was refered to me by two of the import mechanics me and my dad know around here. he replaced all the suspension, brakes (disks, pads, calipers, lines, cylinder), did some cosmetics. the only things cosmeticly wrong i can think of is a few very small door bumps ( bumps sounds nicer than dings) and the trunk has the spare gone cause my friend needed it. it has stock wheels with fairly new tires, mitchellns, ground control limited edition coilovers, dc sport 4-1 headers, injen intake, obx exhaust cat-back but may not have on the car after this week, mugen shift knob, sony xplod cd player, pioneer 6.5's up front and sony's in the rear, and i replaced the clutch and the slave cylinder last week. i have all the paperwork for everything. it was on autotrader with pics but i have to renew the add, so maybe 2morrow it'll be back on there. thats it ( oh ya, i have all the stock parts ill include and i have 4 15' gunmetal rota attacks with brand new dunlops on them, if you want them with the car we can talk, but i just got them and they were on the car for two weeks ) the car is for sale for $4700, with the rims maybe 5500. i live in cameron park ca, local pickup or i can drive a short distance. im about 35 min from sacramento. thanx

Back