'94 sohc vtec civic coupe.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrglo

Banned
Alright this is how it goes. I have a '94 civic coupe. the car was hit on the drivers side. i am selling the car for 2750 obo. the car is an awsome project car, the engine and tranny are perfect, the interior is mint. the car is sold as is. the vtec is mean as hell, you add a vtec timer and u have a crazy as car. the clutch grabs like a dream, ull feel like ur in a GT racer when in this car. a lil tlc and this car is back to good condition body wise. the car runs great.

the car is in NY. get back to me asap. at rrglo2003@yahoo.com

come on guys, i really need to get rid of this car, im goin away to college, and need to get rid of this car. I hate to but i need to. :worthy:

So... let me get this straight... you're sellin THIS one cuz you're going a way to college, you're sellin the prelude that is "your" car, then the silver prelude that was bought as a project car that you just don't have time for, you're selling the Integra from the BMW dealership, and lets not forget the red civic that's "your babi"... then this civic... you're selling 2 engines that aren't what you're advertising them as and asking enough for each of them to buy 3 of what they really are.

Not to mention the several OTHER threads you have posted selling cars. Mmmmmk pal... whatever you say.

Who ever gave all the smart people the day off is fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back