94+ teg front end on a 5th gen civic?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seanjuan

I recall hearing of this being done and/or seeing pics of someone that had done it and it looked very nice.

is there enough similarity between bodies to make this work. I have a 4dr so I was thinking that i'd probably have to find the front end of a 4dr teg.

i'm not going to do this soon if ever, I just wanted to know if anyone knew more about it because I think it would be very cool

The number of doors doesn't really matter... it's not a bolt-on affair anyway. You'll have to get new fenders, bumper cover, hood, headlights, then modify the front supports to mount everything up. I'm pretty sure the fender install involves using the back half of your stock units and welding on the front half of the Integra fenders. Modifying the headlight support to fit the Integra ones is another hurdle- then you get to mount the bumper and bumper cover.

Good luck. It's not something you can do in your garage, and it's definitely not cheap.

Back