94 Teg RS Engine Swap Questions...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

admitch25

Drew (94 RS)
I drive a '94 Acura Integra RS with a B16 engine *shown below*, and i want to upgrade. What is the best way to go. I was told the B18C1 or C5, but is there any others out there better? What about something wild, like trying to drop a 6-cyl in it? Im intrested to see what can be done because im new to integra's, and have only two bills to my name (cell phone and insurance). the rest of my army pay will go to my car and im looking to get the most out of this thing.

2884442_5_full.jpg

2884442_4_full.jpg

2884442_2_full.jpg

What's wrong with the B16 that's in it? It's a definite improvement over the stock B18B. If you want a power bump than keep the B16 head and swap out the bottom end for a 1.8 or 2.0 liter block. Or you can always go turbo on it as well.

A V6 swap would be difficult, expensive, and pointless. There aren't really any Honda V6s that would be easy to swap or worth the time and money. If you're talking about something completely custom, like a V6 from a different manufacturer and a rear-drive swap...well that would be sweet, but I hope you have deep pockets. At that point I would just sell the Integra and buy a V6 rear-drive car.

Just keep the B16 and turbo it. It looks like a pretty sweet ride as is.

Back