"95 2.2L Vtech Help/ H22 Tranny Swap?????!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Preludesi17

I recently picked up a '95 prelude si vtec 2.2L
emsmiled.gif
that the previous owner swapped a '98 Prelude sh tranny into. Unfortunately I bought the car with the swap incomplete and I soon found that the half-shafts I have are not bolting up
thud.gif
I believe the shafts are from the '95 and I have not yet purchased the '98 shafts. I need to know if anyone has completed this swap successfully and if so what parts need to be interchanged to do so, please someone help me....
cry.gif

what are oyu asking exactly? the sh tranny is lsd. so you will have to change the axles. what motor did the car have oem? was it the h22? h23? f22? and what h22 did they swap into it?

The engine was not swapped, it is a 95 that came with the 2.2L Vtech h22, the tranny was swapped for a 98 sh tranny and my half-shaft on the driver side is not lining up. I want to know if a 98 sh half-shaft will solve my problem?

you will ahve toi swap the axles out. i think both of them.

h23a1 convert to h22a

i just swapped a h22a in my 95 lude and im not geting any spark out of my distributor? if you have any advice for me let me no thanks....

are you using the dizzy for the h22? if you still have the h23 dizzy, use that instead.

si = H23
vtec = H22

si vtec = not real

so....an jdm h22a motor will not bolt up to an h22 sh tranny? that is wierd. i thought that it would bolt up just fine?

the h22a4 sh motor has a slightly different construction to allow for the atts module (requires more space).

Back