95 accord at-mt swap help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kboyd24

Ive done a lot of reading, and ive got the swap done in my car. Now all that i need to do is the wiring.I know that im going to need to make the car think that it is in park. There are the black/white and white/red wires in the console that need to be joined. What else am I going to need to do in order to get my car on the road. I also know about the reverse lights. Im new to this forum, so i'd like any help that i can get. Thanks a ton for any!!!

When i first finished it, i just started it up and it ran fine, it still had stock a/t shifter in it and nothing done to the wiring, or ecu. Then i went to start it again, and when i go from on to start, it doesnt do anything, the starter doesnt try to turn over or anything. Ive read some more forums, and I now have the stock a/t shifter out and the car to the point where the key will come out of the ignition, and the neutral/park sensor tied together, but it still wont start. i put a multi meter on the starter, and had a friend try to start it and it still got signal from the ignition. Please help. Id love to have my car running!!!!

Run a search in the Accord forum for this subject. Somebody posted a complete write-up for this a year or so back...

Back