1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'95 Accord EX For Sale

Discussion in 'Vehicles: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by h22a91civichatchswap, Mar 3, 2010.

1. h22a91civichatchswap

h22a91civichatchswap New Member

I have a '95 Honda Accord EX with no title if you want it you can just come and have it for free has no title and i want it out of my garage if you want it let me know if you want the rims on it i want at least $150 for the rims they're 17" rims with low pro's on them copper tires... I have a pair of R1 bucket seat for it if you want them i would like at least $40 for the pair because the driver seat is a little torn i live in Cedar Rapids Iowa if you want it just haul it away please

i dont know how to insert pics apparently the Accord is red has a body kit on it has a bad quarter panel on driverside the person i bought it from tried to fix it with bondo but failed has a crack in the windsheild not in drivers veiw though the guy i bought it from tinted the windows

like i sad if you want it you can have it

2. SlushboxTeggy

SlushboxTeggy It's only stupid if it doesn't work VIP

Does it run or no?

3. h22a91civichatchswap

h22a91civichatchswap New Member

no motor or trans just a body body looks nice beside the drivers quarter panel

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted