95 accord ex hubs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

fastacc

Doin work!!!
I just finished up my accord build when I realized that I have wheel studs missing on every wheel. I mean just one on every wheel. I really just need to get the outer hub off so I can replace the studs as the rotors are fine. I pulled the 4 bolts that are on the wheel side of the hub. I have assorted pullers and whatnot. Is there any other bolts I am not seeing as this bitch will not seperate. I removed axle nut and was wondering if I positioned a claw puller between the outer hub and rotor will it come loose. I just dont want to F#%k anything else up to get it off. Any help would be appreciated,thanks

i had access to a air hammer and it took 20 mintues to get it off so good luck man and we tried the claw puller to no avail, it takes a lot to pry them off

you dont need to get the hub off.....i had the same problem on my 91 accord. behind the rotor there is an opening, spin the rotor with your finger feeling behind the rotor basically touching the hub from behind. once you feel it, get a 3/8" extension and a hammer, it might be a little hard but they will come out. dont just hammer it, the stud will mushroom out, and it will be stuck.....the new stud you will need something to hold the hub still(prybar).....and use a wrench that can hold a lot, and tighten the lugnut on untill the stud is all the way in.................. good luck

Back