95 Accord Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

any idea on where to find a 92 to 95 prelude ecu at? i found one on ebay for a by it now price of 200$ i think i can do better

yes that seems perty high id try ebaymotors

ok I'm starting my parts and supplys list here goes.1 x obd1 H23 engine1 x obd1 H23 ECU from 92 to 96 prelude w/ auto trannywhich motor mounts will I have to use? if I got my list right let me know. once again thanx for all the help.

thank you ahhvtech you are the man do you know if there is a thread on this swap? if not I will take pictures and document it so the next guy will have a easy time with it. I would like to give back to the forum since you have been so helpful it only seems right

oh yea its been cover lots on here you might want to search it, it will help you out a lot im sure

I tried searching for it and I didn't find much maybe its the cell phone but what should I search? I would love to read more about it. I hope I can fix my comp real soon that may make it easyer to find

yea just get on a real comp,just search something like h swap accord

im having a little trouble finding the h23 rebuilt in the price range i need it in. would a jdm f22b dohc non vtec be the same kind of swap? if so i will pull the trigger on that today. 700 delivered to my door

Last edited:
hmautosports would cost me over 1100$ shipped for the h23 and i would still have to get the ecu so im going after the f22b jdm i can get the tranny for 80$ more which cv axles would i use?

I went ahead and got the jdm f22b dohc non vtec it only cost 750 delivered to my door and I got a 6 month warrenty w/unlimited miles. now I gotta figure out how to hook up the internal coil distributor and find the prelude motor mount. and cross my fingers that the exhaust will bolt up. if anyone knows how to hook up the distributor please let my know. thanks

Did you read what all has to be done to validate the warranty? most of them clearly state that a couple of parts have to be installed... just thought i would throw that out there. most of the guys that are selling the engines say the timing belt, fluids, most of the main seals, etc, need to be replaced but it is a good thing to do anyway. just looking out for ya man

Back