1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

95 accord lx swap sudgestions

Discussion in 'Accord' started by iLLest11, Oct 14, 2011.

1. iLLest11

iLLest11 New Member

hey forum, i have a 95 accord with a f22b2. engine is no good water got in the intake and seased it up. just wanted to know if any one had any sudgestions on what to swap out, been thinking of a f23a but dont know if its worth it or not. so any ideas or opinions would be apreciated thanks.

2. powerdriverh22

powerdriverh22 Senior Member

f23 would take some work... not a straight drop in due to the mounts...IIRC. Id pick up another f22 and just keep it stock.

3. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

What are your goals here? An upgrade or just get the car running again? If you want an easy and effective upgrade, then go with an H22. If you just want it running again, then another F22 will be the easiest and cheapest route...

4. iLLest11

iLLest11 New Member

i just want to get it running but i think im just going to get another f22 and leave it stock...would it b worth at least getting the vtec version? insted of leaving it non vtec or...would it even make a difference? thanks for your post!

5. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

If you can find a VTEC-equipped F22 for a decent price it might be worth it. Don't expect a massive power bump from single-cam VTEC though...

6. iLLest11

iLLest11 New Member

o i know lol i just feel nude without VTEC....i think ill just swap over from b2 to b1
    im assuming ill need the b1 ECU and some wiring for vtec right? and will it affect anything since the b2 is OBDI and b1 is OBDII?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted