95 accord lx swap sudgestions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

iLLest11

hey forum, i have a 95 accord with a f22b2. engine is no good water got in the intake and seased it up. just wanted to know if any one had any sudgestions on what to swap out, been thinking of a f23a but dont know if its worth it or not. so any ideas or opinions would be apreciated thanks.

What are your goals here? An upgrade or just get the car running again? If you want an easy and effective upgrade, then go with an H22. If you just want it running again, then another F22 will be the easiest and cheapest route...

i just want to get it running but i think im just going to get another f22 and leave it stock...would it b worth at least getting the vtec version? insted of leaving it non vtec or...would it even make a difference? thanks for your post!

If you can find a VTEC-equipped F22 for a decent price it might be worth it. Don't expect a massive power bump from single-cam VTEC though...

o i know lol i just feel nude without VTEC....i think ill just swap over from b2 to b1
im assuming ill need the b1 ECU and some wiring for vtec right? and will it affect anything since the b2 is OBDI and b1 is OBDII?

Back