95 accord stalls when warm with clutch pressed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Precision

I have a 95 accord that will start and idle "cold and act completely normal through all rpm's. as soon as she gets up to op temp the engine will idle down significantly when any accessories are switched on, also it will stall out when the clutch is pressed - accessories on or off. again it acts completely normal until the engine reaches op temp. I have swapped out the iacv with 2 others and no change whats so ever, also fuel pressure is good. i have seen many simular posts but none exact to my symtoms. dose anybody know this problem??

For the clutch check the clutch pedal switch above the clutch pedal. Seem like it may me bad. As far a stalling when warm with acc. on check the ELD (Electronic Load Detector) This electric box controls how much power goes to each acc. usually located under the hood passenger upper corner on or around the fuse box. Hope this helps.

Thanks for all the sugestions. It ended up being bad crank bearings, there was about a 1/4" of play when clutch is pressed.

Back